BOUIBLANE 8 DAYS
Upon your arrival at Fez Airport, we welcome you back to accompany you to the hotel.
Day 1: Upon your arrival at Fez Airport, we welcome you back to accompany you to the hotel.
Day 2: Fez – Merhaoua- Sehrij
Today, we transport you by minibus to Taza and we visit the weekly market (every Monday) of Merhaoua then headed Tamrourte where we meet our mule, then we have lunch in the heart of nature in the amber olive trees, after we cross the forest of oaks and pines to finally reach the village Sehrij. Overnight camp.
Day 3: Sehrij – Oued Berd
After passing through a magnificent forest of oaks, pines and rosemary, we arrive at Ait Abid, a beautiful hamlet with small adobe houses, then we are heading to Oued EBRD. Night at the bivouac.
Day 4: Oued Berd – Tanchraramte
Today we’ll visit Tanchraramte after visiting the small village of Taourirte through a winding path under the shade of pines and oaks. Night in Bivouac.
Day 5: Tanchraramte – Igtwawne
In the morning we drive to the top Bouiblane through the village of Rogou discovering the beauty of the place, then we are heading into the jewelery shops of ber-Igrwawane. Overnight camping.
Day 6: Igtwawne- Bouiblane – Tissrouine – Ifkene
Ascension Bouiblane and accurately from the top of Musa Oussalah early morning through the neck m’zguida whose attitude is 2843 meters, then we descend to Tissrouine where our vehicle waiting to transfer us to Ifkerne
Day 7: Fez Ifkene-
Early in the morning we return to Fez for a free tour of the main attractions of the cultural capital of the Kingdom. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: According to the flight time of your flight, we support you at the airport.
NB: The departures are scheduled every week on Sunday or Monday or when the group is complete.
- All food on trek, including plates, cups, utensils.
- All ground transport required to and from the trek.
- Services of an English speaking, qualified Local Guide.
- All Accommodation during the Trek (Berber House & Guest House and Refuge & berber ).
- Portages (Cook and Mules and Porters).
- Camel ride & Night in a berber tent, Diner and breakfast at the desert camp.
- Mules and muleteers
- Soft Drinks (Fanta,Coca,water,…)
- Personal travel insurance .
- Personal equipment (Sleeping bags,walking shoes ,…)
- Lunches to the desert trip.
- Tip for the guide and cook and driver
Make an enquiry
If you would like to book this trip or if you have any questions please send us a message letting us know what date you want your trip to start and how many people are in your group. We can also arrange for accommodation before and after your trip if you are interested.
Note: More than 6 People in a Group will get Flat 10% off on any Tours Programs .